Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ugh...boys

Ok so this is about my ex boyfriend....

He just got home from basic training. I missed him, in total truth, I really did.
He probably thinks I was just saying that because I wanted to get back together with him...which totally isn't it. Atleast I hope that's not the case...I might have to sit down and talk with myself.... anyway, how hard is it to say you missed someone, like a friend? I tell my friends I miss them all the time. Just because he happens to be a boy and I missed him doesn't mean I want to date him.
I told robert that I missed him, he and I hadn't talked for like 2 years. I missed him but I don't wanna date him.
Question that needs answer....

Can there be a relation between girls and guys that exists on only a friendship basis? Or is that impossible?

1 Comments:

Blogger reisin et rosalynn said...

Ari...
There can be a just friend relationship between girls and guys...just usually it's not a best friend relationship, just like someone you talk to and chill with.
I will admit that girls sometimes make things difficult, but guys do too.
though I think girls are more to blame than them. That's just my opinion.
So don't worry, if he can't be your friend, then that's his problem.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home